To delete a wallpaper on an iOS device running iOS 16:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your device.
- Tap on “Wallpaper” in the menu.
- Tap on the wallpaper you want to delete.
- Tap on the “Delete Wallpaper” button.
- Confirm that you want to delete the wallpaper by tapping on “Delete Wallpaper” again.
Note: If you are trying to delete the current wallpaper, you will need to first select a new wallpaper before you can delete the current one.
Alternatively, you can also delete a wallpaper from your device by deleting the image file from your device’s photo library. To do this:
- Open the “Photos” app on your device.
- Find the wallpaper image in your photos.
- Tap on the image to open it.
- Tap on the “Trash” icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to delete the image by tapping on “Delete Photo”.