Hello everyone! You can earn free Supercoins by participating in the Flipkart Video Quiz.
Please scroll the page to view correct Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers. This will prevent you from selecting the wrong answers.
How to play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
1. Download the Flipkart App from Google Play Store.
2. Log into your Flipkart account if you have one, or register if you don’t.
3. On the bottom, you will see the “Video” section. Click on it.
4. Please scroll down to see the “Beat The Genius” banner.
5. To play the Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz, click on the play and win button.
6. Beat The Genius Quiz Answers can be found on this page.
- How to play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
- Season 1 [S1]
- Episode 28: The City of Lakes
- Episode 27: Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
- Episode 26: The Raman Effect
- Episode 25: Unity in Diversity
- Episode 24: Gangs of Naxalbari
- Episode 23: From London to Paris
- Episode 22: Howdy Modi?
- Episode 21: Howdy Modi?
- Episode 20: The Masalas of Chettinad
- Episode 19: Tirupati Laddu
- Episode 18: The Real Bahubali
- Episode 17: Sholay in Filmfare
- Episode 16: India’s T20 Debut
- Episode 15: Jallianwala Bagh
- Episode 14: Oscars to Mother India?
- Episode 13: IPL Special
- Episode 12: Master Blaster Special
- Episode 11: World Champion Sindhu
- Episode 10: Beginning of Haldiram’s
- Episode 9: Quit India Movement
- Episode 8: Glorious Mughal Empire
- Episode 7: The Polyester Prince
- Episode 6: Origins of Satyameva Jayate
- Episode 5: Hitman special
- Episode 4: Olympic Gold Quest
- Episode 3: Mahabharata Special
- Episode 2: Biriyani Ke Swaad
- Episode 1: Pratibha ki Khoj
Season 1 [S1]
Episode 28: The City of Lakes
Question 1: On which lake would you find the lake palace in Udaipur?
Question 2: Neerja Bhanot, the fight attendant killed by terrorists worked for which airline?
Answer: Pan Am
Question 3: Kaesan bhai Patel is best known for the founder of which Company?
Question 4: In the Mahabharata, which son of Shantanu and Ganga took up the name Bhishma?
Question 5: At the 1956 Melbourne Olympics who became the first asian to score a hattrick In Olympic football?
Episode 27: Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
Question 1: The experimental township Auroville in Tamil Nadu is dedicated to whose vision?
Answer: Sri Aurobindo
Question 2: In 1964 which Indian origin entrepreneur founded audio company Bose Corporation?
Answer: Amar Bose
Question 3: Ashutosh Gowarikar’s ‘panipat’ tells the story of which Maratha commander, who lost the third battle of Panipat?
Answer: Sadashiv Rao bhau
Question 4: In which event did Milkha Singh miss out an Olympic medal by less than a second?
Answer: 400 m
Question 5: The Last known member of which animal Species was shot by Maharaj of koriya in 1947?
Answer: Asiatic cheetah
Episode 26: The Raman Effect
Question 1: In 2013 which rapper and musician released the song ‘Blue Eyes’?
Answer: Yo Yo Honey Singh
Question 2: Which best selling book of Chetan Bhagat tells the story of ‘alok’, ‘hari’ and ‘Ryan’?
Answer: Five Point Someone
Question 3: In 2010 who designed Indian rupee Symbol?
Answer: D Uday Kumar
Question 4: India celebrate national science day on feb 28 to mark which occasion?
Answer: Discovery of Raman effect
Question 5: During the first world war Indian soldiers were posted at which city in 1915?
Episode 25: Unity in Diversity
Question 1: What day is observed in India on Sardar Patel’s birth anniversary on 31 October?
Answer: National Unity Day
Question 2: In 2009 which Indian poet-lyricist won the Oscar for ‘Best Original Song’?
Question 3: Which Indian city was declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 2019?
Question 4: Which animal is the primary diet of the King Cobra?
Question 5: Which biologist of Indian origin won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2009?
Answer: Venki Ramakrishnan
Episode 24: Gangs of Naxalbari
Question 1: Who has made the highest individual score for india in ODI World Cup final?
Answer: Gautam Gambhir
Question 2: Which Member of Parliament won 2019 Sahitya Academy Award in English for his work ‘An Era Of Darkness’?
Answer: Shashi Tharoor
Question 3: The word Naxalite comes from the village of naxalbari, located in which state?
Answer: West Bengal
Question 4: What term in Indian business did Deepak Mohoni coin?
Question 5: In the Ramayana under whose supervision was the bridge Lanka build?
Episode 23: From London to Paris
Question 1: The alphonso mango was named after an explorer of which country?
Question 2: In the mahabharata who narrates the events of war of kurukshetra to the blind Dhritarashtra?
Question 3: Which Puducherry born hollywood director has received a padma shri in 2008?
Answer: M Night Shyamalan
Question 4: In Which country did Indian’s men cricket team won it’s rst overseas test series?
Answer: New Zealand
Question 5: In 1829 which Governor General of india banned sati pratha?
Answer: Lord Bentinck
Episode 22: Howdy Modi?
Question 1: Which was the 1st Bollywood movie for which AR Rahman composed music?
Question 2: In which state in the USA was the Howdy Modi event held?
Question 3: From which company did the Tatas buy Jaguar Land Rover?
Question 4: A writer in which language won the first ever Jnanpith Award?
Question 5: In the ramayana, whose name was Nemi?
Episode 21: Howdy Modi?
Question 1: Which Indian Super League Team has Sunil Chetri played for since 2013?
Answer: Bengaluru FC
Question 2: Vishal Bhardwaj’s 7 Khoon Maaf and the Blue Umbrella are based on the work of which author?
Answer: Ruskin Bond
Question 3: Who was the rst Indian soldier to attain the rank of eld marshal?
Answer: SHFJ Manekshaw
Question 4: The campus of which of these institutions, the first of its kind served as an airbase for us troops during world war II?
Answer: IIT Kharagpur
Question 5: In Hindu Mythology what did the king Bhagirathi bring down from?