By answering all five questions correctly in the Amazon Daily Quiz on 10 August 2021, you can win ₹5,000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
1. Which European country changed its name to avoid confusion with a province in Greece?
Answer: North Macedonia
2. Drag Reduction System or DRS is a very useful tool used in which of the following sports?
3. China and which country have agreed to build a International Lunar Research Station, possibly on the moon’s surface?
4. Who is the current CEO of the company that first designed this technology?
Answer: Timothy Cook
5. How many spokes are on the wheel part of this flag?